Benefits of - Honey , Rice , Aloevera , Almond oil , Coconut oil



                        HELLO πŸ‘‹ FRIENDS 😊 ,

So I am here with some benefits of our most common ingredients use in my post which I share with u all . 

This all the products are chemical free and very useful for ur everyday routine .

So let's get started , πŸ˜‡


1.HONEY 🍯: - 

🌸. Natural face cleanser 

🌸. Acne treatment 

🌸. Frizzy hair treatment

🌸. Lip mosturizer

🌸. Sunburn repair 






2. RICE 🍚 : - 

🌸. Rich in amino acids , proteins and minerals 

🌸. Anting aging 

🌸. Moisturizer 

🌸. Brightening 

🌸. Calming 






3. ALOEVERA :- 

🌸. Prevents dandruff 

🌸. Treat dark spots 

🌸. Treat acne scars 

🌸. Glowing skin 

🌸. Cure flaky skin 





4. ALMOND OIL:- 

🌸. Reduce puffiness 

🌸. Treat acne 

🌸. Protects from sun damage 

🌸. Reduce scars 

🌸. Reduce stretch marks 





5. COCONUT πŸ₯₯ OIL : - 

🌸. Grow hair 

🌸. Moisturizer 

🌸. Protect hair from protein loss 

🌸. Protect hair from wind πŸƒ, sun ☀️ , smoke 

🌸. Relieve skin irritation 







So for today I have choose only these topics to be shared if u want that I should share more ingredients benefits which I use in my remedy do tell me in comment section below .

                      THANK U ❣️






Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BEST FACE SERUM IN INDIA FOR ALL THE SKIN TYPES

KERATIN TREATMENT - At home for straight ,smooth and shiny hair.

Hair Protein mask - For dead , damaged and dry hair !!!