Dandruff remedy - use it once and get 100 % results .

 




HELLO πŸ‘‹ FRIENDS , 

Welcome back to my blog , 

I am here with a new topic . 

Many people have the problem of dandruff .And because of dandruff we have hairfall. 

The remedy which I will say will give u 95% results , I gurrantee you.Use this remedy 2 times in a week  . 

So let's get started πŸ˜‡

INGREDIENTS:- 

🌸. Fresh aloe vera - 2 tablespoon 

Grind it in a mixer u will get the gel .

🌸. Lemon πŸ‹ - 7 to 8 drops 

🌸. Apple vinegar - 4 tablespoon 

🌸. Anti lice shampoo - 2 sachet 

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl πŸ₯£ .

Now apply the mask properly in ur whole hairs on ur ends specially .And rub it softly because we have included anti lice shampoo . 

Wear a shower cap for 20 -25 min.

Wash your hairs .

After your hairs gets dry fully , you will get 50% results .

So that's it for today , do check my offers section for your betterment .I am giving the links of 2 ingredients which I have used in my most ingredients.

U all can use fresh Aloevera or market aloevera gel . As u wish but I will recommend you fresh Aloevera .if u don't have fresh use this aloevera which is chemical free. 

                      THANK U 😊 






🌸.LINK OF ALOEVERA GEL :- 

CLICK HERE


🌸.LINK OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR :- 

CLICK HERE


🌸.DO CHECK MY OFFER SECTION GUYS ☺️ 



Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BEST FACE SERUM IN INDIA FOR ALL THE SKIN TYPES

KERATIN TREATMENT - At home for straight ,smooth and shiny hair.

Skincare products for all types of skin- everyday routine