TOP 5 SCRUBS IN INDIA .

 


HELLO GUYSπŸ€—,

Welcome back to my new post and I super excited to share my reviews on my fav brands which I personally use and got best results .

As u all know that face scrub is an important part of our everyday skincare routine . Scrub are use once or twice in a week .

We can use it on our body and face without anhy hesitation , because we use very highly products which makes our skin soft , glowing . 

Exfoliation is very much important as it removes dead skin cells from our body and give a glowing skin .

After months of experimenting , I have come up with Top 5 best scrub in India for dry, oily , acne prone and normal skin .

Without further delay let's get started πŸ˜‡.

1. Wow skin science ubtan face and body scrub .

REVIEW:- 

This scrub is my most fav scrub as it exfoliates our skin very nicely . It has all the healthy products which we use in our homemade remedies. This product is chemical free . It makes our skin soft and glowing . I would highly recommend you this product. 

CLICK HERE

2. Plum goodness chamomile and white tea scrub .

REVIEW:- 

This scrub does not have any chemical like paraben sulphate which harms your skin . As u all know that I have been in love with plum products because they give us very much benefit . This scrub is for all skin types. But I personally can say it is best for dry skin .

CLICK HERE

3. Body cupid 24 k Gold scrub .

REVIEW :- 

It has gold mica , coco butter powder , walnut shell powder . This face scrub is free from paraben ,sulfate . It has premium botanical oils in it . It is gel based and has gold particles , it makes your skin soft .


CLICK HERE


4. Olive Route Neem and lemon πŸ‹ scrub .

REVIEW:- 

This scrub is readymade scrub , and very good for instant glowing skin . This scrub is good for acne prone and all skin types people . It removes access oil from your face . And I personally love this product as this is halal certified product . 

CLICK HERE


5. Blend it raw apricot kernel scrub .

REVIEW:- 

This scrub is not a readymade scrub . We have to make this scrub by adding rose water ,oil . It is not harsh on your skin ,it beautifully clean ur skin and gives you glowing skin .

CLICK HERE


I have not sponsored any of the products I personally used it and gave the review about each and every product . 

THANK U πŸ’ž


Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BEST FACE SERUM IN INDIA FOR ALL THE SKIN TYPES

KERATIN TREATMENT - At home for straight ,smooth and shiny hair.

Hair Protein mask - For dead , damaged and dry hair !!!