10 summer skincare products under 100 rs

 






HELLO GUYS 😊

Today I am sharing with u summer morning πŸŒ… and night πŸŒƒ skincare routine to get hydrating , tanfree and clear skin in just 100 rs.

All the products are best and I gurrantee u it will help u alot for glowing skin .

One tip ,always use genuine and good company products. 

Let's get started πŸ˜‡,

MORNING πŸŒ… ROUTINE : - 

1. FACEWASH:-

Click here

2. SCRUB : -

CLICK HERE


3. TONER :- 

CLICK HERE


4. FACEPACK :- 

I have recommended alot facepack without chemical use that for glowing skin 


5. MOISTURIZER : - 

CLICK HERE


6. SUNSCREEN :-

CLICK HERE


7. LIP BALM :-

CLICK HERE



NIGHT πŸŒƒ ROUTINE : - 

1.FACEWASH 

2. TONER 

3.MOSTURIZER 

4. EYECREAM :- CLICK HERE

5. LIP BALM 

  

So that's it for everyday skin care routine . This is personally used by me and it had help me alot .we all have to use best products . So i gurrantee u it will help u all . I have embedded the link .

🌸So if u want offers on the given products u can check in my offers section .🌸

                       THANK U ❣️


Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BEST FACE SERUM IN INDIA FOR ALL THE SKIN TYPES

KERATIN TREATMENT - At home for straight ,smooth and shiny hair.

Hair Protein mask - For dead , damaged and dry hair !!!