Hairfall solution 100% easy at home monsoon special .

 





HELLO GUYS πŸ™‚

All have the same problem of  hairfall. Some months back I too have a lot of hairfall. And I thought what should I do .After a lot of research I got this remedy from my grandmother .

This remedy is affordable and helpful for u all. 

In this weather because of humidity the sweat left in your hairs does not get dry properly and it creates dandruff. 

If we have dandruff in our hairs , hairfall is sure 

I will share with u 2 remedies .

Now let's get started without further delay.

REMEDY 1 : - 

🌸. Mustard oil - take according to your hair length 

🌸. Ginger paste  - 2 teaspoon 

Now put these both ingredients in a bowl and microwave for 5 sec .

Apply it when you remove it from microwave.

Apply it on scalp very nicely .Leave it for 1 hour and wash your hair with shampoo.

I have been using some months back I have got better results .

""IF U HAVE ANY TYPE OF HURT IN YOUR HAIR U CAN AVOID THIS FIRST REMEDY ""

🌸.Use it thrice in a week .



REMEDY 2 :- 

🌸. Pumpkin oil - 2 teaspoon

🌸. Onion oil - 2 teaspoon 

🌸. Amla oil - 2 teaspoon 

Mix all the ingredients and store it in a container.

USAGE:- 

Apply on your hairs at night πŸŒƒ .

In morning wash your hairs with shampoo .

🌸.Use it twice in a week . 



πŸ‘‰Here are the links of respective oils which I have used .

🌸. MUSTARD OIL :- 

CLICK HERE 

🌸.  PUMPKIN OIL :- 

CLICK HERE 

🌸. ONION OIL :- 

CLICK HERE 

🌸. AMLA OIL :-

CLICK HERE 

                           THANK U ❣️






Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BEST FACE SERUM IN INDIA FOR ALL THE SKIN TYPES

KERATIN TREATMENT - At home for straight ,smooth and shiny hair.

Skincare products for all types of skin- everyday routine