Skincare products for all types of skin- everyday routine



HELLO FRIENDS
☺️,

I am back with a new topic , 

This topic is all about skincare products I recommend you , and I have use and got better results.

All the products which I will write here is very useful in your day to day routine and you should always use it for better results. 

I know many skincare products have chemical ,but I will recommend those only which don't harm you in anyway .

Without further delay let's start,

1. FACEWASH :- 

🌸. NORMAL SKIN :- 

CLICK HERE

🌸. DRY SKIN :- 

CLICK HERE

🌸.OILY AND COMBINATION SKIN :-  

CLICK HERE

2. EXFOLIATE :- 

🌸. NORMAL AND DRY  SKIN :-  

CLICK HERE

🌸.OILY AND COMBINATION SKIN :- 

CLICK HERE

3. TONER :- 

🌸. NORMAL 

        DRY 

        OILY 

        COMBINATION SKIN:- 

 CLICK HERE

4. FACEPACK :- 

The face pack I have already shared with you all, use that only , will share more face pack very soon ☺️

5. SUNSCREEN :- 

CLICK HERE

If you are at your home ,then also you have to apply sunscreen .

                         THANK U ❣️






Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BEST FACE SERUM IN INDIA FOR ALL THE SKIN TYPES

KERATIN TREATMENT - At home for straight ,smooth and shiny hair.

Hair Protein mask - For dead , damaged and dry hair !!!